So here it is, with my modifications...
- 1 head cauliflower, riced
- 1/2 to taste olive oil
- 1/2 small onion (diced)
- handful of fresh cilantro, diced
- 1 C zucchini, diced (I gave it a whirl through the food processor, since it was already out for the cauliflower)
- 1-2 C cooked chicken, cubed*
- 1/4 C goat cheese**
- 1/4 C canned coconut milk
- 1/4 C chicken broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
|The ol' iPad doesn't take the best pics.|
- Make cauliflower “rice” using a food processor.
- Steam or microwave rice for 5 minutes. Set aside (drain/press out any excess liquid)
- Use a strainer if necessary to press out any addition liquid. Set Aside.
- Sautee onion, zucchini, and cilantro in the olive in a large frying pan.
- Add rice, salt, pepper, milk, and broth.
- Cook until it starts to reduce, about 10 min, add goat cheese, stir.
- Add pre-cooked chicken, stir.
**I've been indulging in (not aged/old) cheese here and there. 1) It doesn't seem to bother me; and 2) I consider it to be a reasonable consolation for my histamine intolerance.