- 4 eggs
- 2 t vanilla extract
- 1/4 C unsweetened applesauce
- 1 t lemon extract
- 1/3 C coconut oil
- 2 T honey
- 3 C almond meal
- 1/4 C ground flaxseed
- 1 t baking soda
- 1/2 apple cut into small cubes
- Beat the eggs in a bowl with the extracts, applesauce, honey and coconut oil. Mix well.
- Add the almond meal, flaxseed and baking soda and mix well.
- Add the cubed apple and mix gently.
- Bake in mini muffin pans for approx. 20 mins at 350 degrees. Longer if making full size muffins (check with a toothpick).
Made 20 mini muffins.