Thursday, November 3, 2011

13 days down

Today is day 13 of my 30 day strict low histamine eating regime. My skin actually looks pretty good today, but it hasn't all along. Below are a few picks along the way.

Monday, October 24 (day 3)

Wednesday, October 26 (day 5)

Wednesday, October 26 (day 5)
Thursday, October 27 (day 6)

Thursday, October 27 (day 6)

Tuesday, November 1 (day 11)

Tuesday, November 1 (day 11)
Thursday, November 3 (day 13)

Thursday, November 3 (day 13)
Aside from a significant flare up on day 3, I've only had mild to moderate itching here and there. Although it's been a frustrating journey, I daresay today things look like they might be getting under control (though usually when I think that things take a turn somehow).

One of the places my mind wanders these days is to what I will introduce first, after these 30 days. Ideas?

2 comments:

  1. Peter Wilson TyrrellNovember 3, 2011 at 5:08 PM

    Choco-Latte?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, good suggestion. But I'm still thinking of the low histamine variety.

    ReplyDelete