- 6 eggs
- 1 C coconut milk
- 1/2 C honey
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 1/4 t coconut extract
- 1/4 t orange extract
- 1 C coconut flour
- 1/4 t baking soda
- 1/4 t cinnamon
- 1/8 t sea salt
- Coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat the eggs with the coconut milk, honey and extracts, until smooth.
- Add the coconut flour, baking soda and salt. Mix until a smooth batter forms.
- Grease a loaf pan with coconut oil, and sprinkle with some coconut flour to lightly coat pan.
- Pour batter into the loaf pan.
- Bake for about about 60 minutes, until pound cake a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the pound cake to cool before removing it from the pan.