Monday, September 5, 2011

MacaSweetCoco Cookies

This is a modification of a great recipe from Civilized Caveman Cooking Creations. I tried it for the second (wait, third) time tonight and made a bit of a twist.  I've been into sweet potatoes lately, in part due to my limited low-histamine-paleo diet - I'll take anything I can eat. These cookies make for a great snack or dessert. I even felt good enough about these cookies to share 'em with Molly-Pop.

  • 2 C macadamia nuts
  • 1 C baby carrots
  • 1 C sweet potato, cubed
  • 1 C shredded coconut
  • 2 T Vanilla
  • 1 T Coconut oil
  • 3 Eggs
  • 3 T Agave syrup
  1. Combine all ingredients except eggs and agave in food processor until small pieces/chunky
  2. Briefly wisk eggs and agave together
  3. Combine the two mixtures together
  4. Form patties and place on a lined sheet
  5. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment